Anti-Capitalists vs. "Poor Jack Yoest"
Ten reasons economic anarchists have not taken kindly to your Business Blogger:
referred by Loaded Mouth
1) I spent $96.95 to fill my gas tank and didn’t blame President George Bush.
2) I put the gas in an SUV, a Suburban, giant monster truck.
3) To haul my overpopulating five children.
4) While stopped at Sam’s and WalMart.
5) On our way to a Bible study.
6) In land-grabbing suburbia.
7) After supersizing at MacDonald’s.
8) Following a little league baseball game where they, gasp!, kept score.
5 May 1990
9) While hanging with the mother of my said children.
10) Whom I met when she worked in the Reagan Administration.
10)(a) After I got out of United States Armed Forces.
Thank You (foot)notes
See the best of faith-based capitalism Compensation Contest at Reasoned Audacity.