Media Alert: Charmaine on FOX News
Charmaine on an earlier FOX debate Charmaine will be interviewed on FOX News tonight. She will be discussing the politics of John McCain’s work on judicial appointments and “The Gang of 14.”
credit: CNN Hit time is scheduled to be 6pm Eastern.
This segment was taped earlier today.
Let us know what you think.
Thank you (foot)notes:
Update: Your Business Blogger and Charmaine and the Penta-Posse will be attending CPAC as Official Bloggers. Be sure to call and visit if you are among the 6,000 conservatives across the country coming to Your Nation’s Capital today thru the weekend.
Mike Huckabee is scheduled to speak on Monday at 9am.
Update: From the Family Research Council Action,
Dr. Charmaine Yoest, FRC Action’s Vice President for Communications will appear on Fox News “Special Report with Brit Hume” at 6:10 PM ET this evening to discuss the Super Tuesday results.
Alert Readers will recall that Charmaine has served as a paid senior adviser to the Huckabee campaign. She has returned from her leave of absence from the Family Research Council as Vice President of Communications.
See the Washington Post Campaign Tracker: McCain has raised $7 million, spent 10 million and has 3 mil on hand. (6 mil came from somewhere — accounts payable? Owner investment?)
Campaign finance does not add up in the same way numbers do when Your Business Blogger teaches his business courses…
McCain bio at the jump.
Birthdate: August 29, 1936 (Panama Canal Zone)
Hometown: Alexandria, Va.
Spouse: Cindy Hensley McCain
Children: Sydney McCain, Doug Shepp, Andy Shepp, Meghan McCain, John Sidney McCain IV, James McCain, Bridget McCain
* National War College, 1973
* United States Naval Academy, 1958
* Episcopal High School
* United States Navy 1958-1981 with service in Vietnam
* Prisoner of war in Vietnam, 1967-1973
* Awards: Silver Star, Legion of Merit, Purple Heart and Distinguished Flying Cross
Businesses Owned, Past Careers, Board Memberships, Etc.:
* Member, American Dream Political Action Committee, 1997-present
* Member, Council on Foreign Relations, 1997-present
* Honorary Board Member, Hispanic Youth Foundation, 1997-present
* Honorary Board Member, The Leonard Cheshire Foundation, 1997-present
* Honorary Member, National Hispanic Foundation for the Arts Advisory Council, 1997-present
* Honorary Vice Chairman, New Majority Council, 1997-present
* Board of Trustees, Gallaudet University, 1995-present
* Founding Member, Pacific Council on International Policy, University of Southern California, 1995-present
* Board of Directors, Board of Directors Chair, International Republican Insitutute, 1992-present
* Life Member, Navy League, 1987-present
* Member, The Alfalfa Club
* Member, Air Force Sergeants Association
* Honorary Advisor Board, Arizonia Black Chamber of Commerce
* Honorary Co-chairman, Advisory Board of Directors, Arizona Cancer Research Foundation
* Honorary Member, Arizona Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
* Complimentary Member, Association of the United States Army
* Honorary Member, Barry Goldwater Foundation
* Honorary Member, Fifty-Five Years and Up Incorporated
* Honorary Member, Board of Regents, Francis Scott Key Foundation
* Honorary Member, The John Goodwin Tower Center
* Honorary Board Member, Kids Voting Arizona
* Member, The Military Order of World Wars
* Honorary Member, Mo Udall Foundation
* Board of Directors, Nixon Center for Peace and Freedom
* Member, Purple Heart Association
* Member, The Retired Officers Association
* Member, Sons of the Revolution in the State of Virginia
* Member, U.S. Naval Academy Alumni Association
* Member of Board of Visitors, US Naval Academy
* Honorary Member, Board of Directors, Council of Notables, U.S.-Spain Council
* Member, Veterans of Foreign Wars
* Member, Vietnam Veterans Association
* Senate Navy Liaison, 1977-1981
* Pilot, Captain, United States Navy, Vietnam, 1958-1981
Public Service / Elected Offices:
* Senator, United States Senate, 1987-present
* Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation, 1995-2001, 2003-2005
* Chair, Committee on Indian Affairs, 1995-1997, 2005-2007
* Representative, United States House of Representatives, 1983-1987
* Republican presidential candidate, 2000